Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013

22 Days Till Christmas

I have even started to shop.  Missed Black Friday, spent the day on the boat.  Skipped Cyber Monday- just couldn't be bothered.  Why am I fighting the erg not to have Christmas.  My mother's passing and the new dog who will at the least eat the tree if not dump it over and ruin it anyway. since I have 3 kids, I guess I better get moving and get something for them.

In The News

Paul Walker from the hit movies Fast and Furious was killed going fast and furious.  I guess if your gonna go you might as well be doing what you love to do.  Sorry to all the girls who are heartbroken though.  Amazon is working on a drone to deliver packages.  I am sorry but my humble opinion thinks this is just a marketing ploy set to break right at Christmas season so Amazon is on everyone's mind.  They are smarter than most of us.  As far as realizing that feat, I really doubt it.  Too many logistic problems. 

Housing outlook for 2014

Lawrence Yun, the chief economist for the National Association of Realtors, was a bit cautious when he announced that he felt the sales would remain flat, that prices would increase 6% and that rates will rise somewhere around a point (Wall Street Journal Reports)  My opinion for our local community here in SW Florida?  Same Same.

HVAC tip

Weather requiring heat is coming so make sure your coils are clean.  Also change your filter.  These are items that can cause fires or other issues when you turn that heat on. 

Painting and Pressure Washing Time

Now that the weather is nice, the rain has slowed, left behind for us is mold, mildew and the necessity for painting.  Check out http://www.flpaintcontractor.com for tips and sales going on right now.

I want to wish you all a productive Tuesday and make sure you don't forget to reach out and help someone this holiday season.

Till next time,

Tammy Rodriguez
Http://www.aaarealtyllc.com

No comments: