Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Time Challenge

If you are anything like me your morning goes something like this. I wake up and realize that I have to get up soon. I don't want to so I procrastinate. I figure that if I check my phone for messages and check my email, I can wait just a little longer to make what seems the gigantic leap out of bed. Then after I spend a good half hour or so trying to talk myself into it and I finally get up. Once up I feel like I have to race my way out the door. Once up I don't want to waste another moment and rush to get to work. I most days don't have to be there at a certain time. I purposely don't usually make early morning appointments so I don't have to rush. I tell myself and everyone else that I am not a morning person but once I am up, I am ok. So I started to think that maybe I am just going about this morning thing the wrong way.

I decided i was going to expand my horizons and try to mentally prepare myself for an earlier morning. I know I can get so much more done if I do get up even an hour earlier. So I make the commitment.  I am going to attempt the one hour earlier thing.  i will let you know how it goes. As a staff at work, we are reading a new book about Time Management.  We only are on chapter one but I want to share with you what I learn as we go along. In the meantime if you have any ideas you would like to share, please feel free to comment.

If you get the chance we would appreciate a like on our Facebook page. Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/aaapropertymanagement and FYI our website is http://www.aaarealtyllc.com

My Best,
Tammy Rodriguez

No comments: