Friday, August 21, 2009

Lehigh Acres loses 40 Firemen

What a tragedy! Our public service workers got a big hit the beginning of this week when the county followed throught with firing of 40 fire fighters here just in Lehigh Acres.

Just a few weeks ago, at my office, my staff had to call 911 for me due to some chest pains I was having. Just a few minutes later, the Lehigh Acres paremedics showed up and started immediately checking me, treating me and getting transported to a local hospital. When I spoke to the girl that was caring for me about the possible cut backs, she informed me that she was in fact one of the ones that was on the chopping block.

I sat there and listened to her story on how sad this possible cut back would effect her life and how much she loved her job and my heart really broke for her. Well I was just thinking this morning that she is out of a job now. I hope for her sake she is able to find a job elsewhere and or that she has another career to follow up on.

I would love to get a hold of her and offer her a change of careers at my company. If anyone out there would like an opportunity to become a realtor, I will pay for the eduacation and licensing. Give us a call at AAA Realty LLC at 239-368-8520 or check us out of the web at www.aaarealtyllc.com.

No comments: