Monday, August 6, 2007

Police try to save a Mannaquin

I just read about an incident in Auburn WA that left me laughing this morning so I thought I would share it with you.

A police officer saw what he thought was an ill person as a passenger in a vehicle traveling in an HOV lane. Because of his concern, he pulled the car over and the person driving as a passenger was not a person at all but instead was a mannequin. The driver was using this unsuspecting retired from Macy's doll as his passenger so he could drive on the HOV lane. Well the driver got what the officer thought he had coming- a ticket for driving in the HOV lane. I personally thought the guy should get off with a warning just for being so creative but who am I.

So for any of you thinking about trying something like this, don't do it or maybe just use make-up so the mannequin doesn't look ill.

No comments: